New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has spent a lot of time denying any involvement with the (allegedly) deflated footballs used in the team’s semifinal game against the Indianapolis Colts.
In a Thursday night sketch, Jimmy Kimmel rounded up a a bunch of famous Bostonians to help defend Brady’s honor. Ben Affleck, Tom Brady, John Krasinski, Chris Evans and others bust out their best blue-collar Boston accents to assure us Brady did not let air out of the balls. In fact, they go ahead and claim personal responsibility.
They also make sure to point out how handsome and perfect and amazing they think Brady is. Could anyone that handsome and perfect and amazing really cheat?
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer