Katy Perry now has the perfect outfit to match her football-themed pedicure. The singer attended a Super Bowl Halftime Show event wearing a custom knit crop top and coordinating flare skirt (both RVN) covered in — you, guessed it — footballs, in honor of her role as the big performer at Sunday’s big game.
The singer accessorized her unique look (which designer Ted Kim created earlier this week!) with red patent-leather Pedro García pumps and a blinged-out football necklace. And if you’re watching Super Bowl XLIX just to see what wild outfits Perry might wear, we have a feeling we’ll see more of these custom sport-themed designs. Maybe a bedazzled jersey cut into a crop top or heels made out of helmets? Or a bandage dress covered in mini field goal posts? How about a pair of booty shorts with “TOUCHDOWN” in LED lights on the butt? Really, the options are endless.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This