Bruce Jenner‘s reality show career may be far from over.
PEOPLE has confirmed reports that say the Olympian-turned-reality star, whose changing appearance has been the source of growing speculation, is preparing a docu-series for E! that chronicles his life away from soon-to-be ex-wife Kris Jenner.
“Bruce has been filming his new life,” one production source tells PEOPLE. “His film crew have been told to keep everything hush-hush.”
A spokeswoman for E!, which is home to Jenner’s long-time reality show Keeping Up with Kardashians, declined to comment on the reports, which suggest the reality series will focus on Jenner’s personal “journey.” But Kim Kardashian seemed to hint that her dad may soon have something to share about his personal life.
While speaking to ET about her upcoming Super Bowl commercial, Kardashian said that Jenner “is the happiest I’ve ever seen him” and “when the time is right, he’ll talk about whatever he wants to talk about.”
“I will say that I think Bruce should tell his story his way,” Kardashian continued. “I think everyone goes through things in life, and I think that story and what Bruce is going through, I think he’ll share whenever the time is right.”
PEOPLE has confirmed that Jenner had been trying to shop his own reality show that was supposed to focus on his sons and his life in Malibu, but no one was interested.
Jenner, meanwhile, will appear in the 10th season of KUWTK that will return in the spring.
—With reporting from AILI NAHAS and PERNILLA CEDENHEIM
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating