Remember the TV reporter who, earlier this month, lost his composure and broke down in an adorable fit of laughter? Well, he and several other giggly anchors made their way into this supercut of the very best news bloopers from the past month.
Other blunders include video bombs — both intentional and completely accidental — along with plenty of technical mishaps. You also get Tom Brady talking incessantly about his balls and an anchor bravely letting a tarantula rest on her chest.
All in all, a great dose of schadenfreude.
Read Next: Watch All the Funniest News Bloopers of 2014
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- The 'Dopamine Detox' Is Having a Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- What NASA Can Teach SpaceX About Protecting the Environment
- The Best Movies of 2023 So Far