Remember the TV reporter who, earlier this month, lost his composure and broke down in an adorable fit of laughter? Well, he and several other giggly anchors made their way into this supercut of the very best news bloopers from the past month.
Other blunders include video bombs — both intentional and completely accidental — along with plenty of technical mishaps. You also get Tom Brady talking incessantly about his balls and an anchor bravely letting a tarantula rest on her chest.
All in all, a great dose of schadenfreude.
Read Next: Watch All the Funniest News Bloopers of 2014
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was