Canadian pop star Justin Bieber apologized for his erratic, immature behavior in a Facebook video Wednesday.
The singer, who recently posed in his underwear for a widely-mocked ad for Calvin Klein, said he was nervous about what people think of him during a recent taping of an episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
“I didn’t want to come off arrogant or conceited, basically how I’ve been acting the past year, year and a half,” he said. “I’m not who I was pretending to be.”
Examples of the behavior he is talking about: making disrespectful comments at a Tokyo shrine and the Anne Frank museum, fighting with paparazzi and getting arrested for a DUI while driving a yellow Lamborghini. Oh, and that time he abandoned a pet monkey at a German airport.
Read Next: Cursing Bill Clinton and 11 More Best Moments of “Bad” Justin Bieber
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space