The next installment of Ted looks like a continuation of the crude jokes and inexplicably heartwarming storyline that made the last film.
The Universal Pictures film, which follows the talking teddy bear’s quest to prove he’s a person in court so that he can father a baby, is slated to come out in June.
Beside Mark Wahlberg and his bud Ted (voiced by director Seth MacFarlane), the sequel also features the likes of Liam Neeson, Amanda Seyfried and Morgan Freeman.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science