Tom isn’t the only Brady making an appearance in Super Bowl 2015.
Snickers’ big game ad inserts the company’s “you’re not you when you’re hungry” trope into its most inspired scenario yet: The Brady Bunch.
Machete star Danny Trejo plays Marcia in ad agency BBDO’s reinterpretation of the show’s iconic “Marcia gets hit in the face with a football” scene. (Note: No footballs were deflated in the making of this ad.)
But the true standout is Steve Buscemi, who brings his trademark nuance and complexity to the role of Jan Brady.
We hope that Buscemi is available for Snickers’ Super Bowl sequel: An ode to George Glass.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List