It is winter, which means ’tis the season for adorable photos and videos of zoo animals paling around in white stuff.
After a winter storm swept through the Northeast, video footage captured red panda Hope and her seven-month-old cubs Faith and MowMow frolicking in the snow. Their playground is the Trevor Zoo, where students at the Millbrook School care for the animals in Millbrook, N.Y.
While the weather was a bear for many, it looks like these animals are having a blast.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart