Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have unveiled their winter project — a younger sibling for baby North.
“We’ve really been trying for another kid,” Kardashian, 34, told People. More kids can’t come soon enough.”
The newlyweds had their first child, North, nineteen months ago.
This has been a busy 12 months for Kardashian. Not only did she break the internet, but Kardashian also got married, launched a mega-successful smartphone game, wrote a book (about selfies), and starred in a Super Bowl ad (also about selfies.)
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement