Named for the popular YouTube series that earned her an HBO deal–as well as fans like Pharrell Williams and Shonda Rhimes–Issa Rae’s essay collection The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl arrives Feb. 10.
Set in 1960s London, Funny Girl, High Fidelity author Nick Hornby’s new novel, follows the breakout star of a hit sitcom. The book hits U.S. shelves on Feb. 3.
Let Me Be Frank
Bob Dylan’s first studio album in three years, Shadows in the Night, consists entirely of songs Frank Sinatra once recorded. It’s out Feb. 3.
Under the Sea
SpongeBob SquarePants returns to the big screen for the first time in a decade with The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, out Feb. 6.
‘I’M EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT ME TO BE. I’M JUST SOME LATIN THUG WITH A GUN.’
THE WEEK OF THE GRAMMY AWARDS
This appears in the February 09, 2015 issue of TIME.
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism