Taylor Swift’s 1989 could be topping the Billboard 200 chart again.
After two weeks out of the top spot, the Shake It Off singer’s smash-hit album is currently sitting at No. 2 and those in the know believe it has the power to reach No. 1 for a tenth week, Billboard reports.
If 1989 has no successful challengers, it will be one of only 11 albums ever to have racked up 10 weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard 200.
Swift’s album Fearless made it to 11 weeks, making her one of only four women to have accomplished the feat.
Can she do it again? You’ll find out on Feb. 4 when Billboard announces the new top 10.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart