Taylor Swift’s 1989 could be topping the Billboard 200 chart again.
After two weeks out of the top spot, the Shake It Off singer’s smash-hit album is currently sitting at No. 2 and those in the know believe it has the power to reach No. 1 for a tenth week, Billboard reports.
If 1989 has no successful challengers, it will be one of only 11 albums ever to have racked up 10 weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard 200.
Swift’s album Fearless made it to 11 weeks, making her one of only four women to have accomplished the feat.
Can she do it again? You’ll find out on Feb. 4 when Billboard announces the new top 10.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization