On Wednesday afternoon, Bill Gates returned to Reddit for his third “Ask Me Anything” session. Though this AMA didn’t prove to be quite as informative or entertaining as his past efforts, he did share some fun tidbits. For example: he prefers sauce over dry rub when he eats barbecue, and he’s got two dogs named Oreo and Nilla.
The Microsoft cofounder also took a moment to praise Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. One Redditor asked, “Is there anything in life that you regret doing or not doing?” Here’s how the billionaire responded:
So there you have it. Bill Gates is not perfect and doesn’t even speak any languages besides English.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization