On Wednesday afternoon, Bill Gates returned to Reddit for his third “Ask Me Anything” session. Though this AMA didn’t prove to be quite as informative or entertaining as his past efforts, he did share some fun tidbits. For example: he prefers sauce over dry rub when he eats barbecue, and he’s got two dogs named Oreo and Nilla.
The Microsoft cofounder also took a moment to praise Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. One Redditor asked, “Is there anything in life that you regret doing or not doing?” Here’s how the billionaire responded:
So there you have it. Bill Gates is not perfect and doesn’t even speak any languages besides English.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving