It was 1350º, 1665º, 2960º, and 1270º in the greater Phoenix area Tuesday, according to Arizona’s Fox 10 News weather map. A consequence of global warming? More like a really unfortunate, but hilarious, technical glitch.
FOX 10 Arizona Morning’s weatherman Cory McCloskey just rolled with it: “1270 in Ahwatukee. Now, I’m not authorized to evacuate Ahwatukee, but this temperature seems pretty high…Frankly, Wickenburg  is a total loss…Surprise is starting to heat up as well at 1300 degrees…Again, I’m not your dad, but I would get out while you still can.”
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart