Kia’s new extended commercial The Perfect Getaway, in which Pierce Brosnan vaunts the 2016 Sorento, may just be the best Super Bowl ad we’ve seen so far.
Brosnan (aka the last James Bond before Daniel Craig) is being pitched the ad but thinks he’ll be driving high-speed through snipers, dodging fire from missile launchers and braving exploding cabins.
“What’s the mission?” he asks.
Only to discover: “There is no mission,” is the reply.
Instead, Brosnan takes a leisurely drive through snowy mountains to an idyllic wood cabin at the summit.
But being Bond, he still gets the girl at the end.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space