It seems Blake Shelton has caught the acting bug!
Days after showing his acting chops hosting the Jan. 24 episode of Saturday Night Live, The Wrap is reporting that Shelton will costar in an upcoming Adam Sandler movie.
Shelton will reportedly play Arizona sheriff Wyatt Earp in the Western spoof Ridiculous 6, the first of four original movies Sandler is producing exclusively for Netflix.
Appearing alongside Shelton and Sandler in the comedy will be Taylor Lautner, Luke Wilson, Nick Nolte, comedian Whitney Cummings, Steve Buscemi, Rob Schneider, Dan Aykroyd, Terry Crews, Jon Lovitz and Vanilla Ice.
The film is set to begin production in February.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer