Melissa McCarthy and Kristen Wiig officially aren’t afraid of no ghosts.
The two comedians have been cast in the long-awaited, all-female reboot of Ghostbusters alongside Saturday Night Live’s Leslie Jones and Kate McKinnon, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The newspaper reports that “negotiations are ongoing,” but the movie will likely film in New York City over the summer.
In the director’s chair will be Paul Feig, who previously created comedy magic with Wiig and McCarthy in the sleeper hit Bridesmaids.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow