Melissa McCarthy and Kristen Wiig officially aren’t afraid of no ghosts.
The two comedians have been cast in the long-awaited, all-female reboot of Ghostbusters alongside Saturday Night Live’s Leslie Jones and Kate McKinnon, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The newspaper reports that “negotiations are ongoing,” but the movie will likely film in New York City over the summer.
In the director’s chair will be Paul Feig, who previously created comedy magic with Wiig and McCarthy in the sleeper hit Bridesmaids.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022