Melissa McCarthy and Kristen Wiig officially aren’t afraid of no ghosts.
The two comedians have been cast in the long-awaited, all-female reboot of Ghostbusters alongside Saturday Night Live’s Leslie Jones and Kate McKinnon, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The newspaper reports that “negotiations are ongoing,” but the movie will likely film in New York City over the summer.
In the director’s chair will be Paul Feig, who previously created comedy magic with Wiig and McCarthy in the sleeper hit Bridesmaids.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space