T-Mobile’s Super Bowl ad stars “Kim Kardashian, Famous Person” discussing a very serious matter.
“Each month millions of gigs of unused data are taken back by wireless companies. Tragic,” she says over somber PSA-style music. “Data you paid for that could be used to see my makeup, my backhand, my outfits, my vacations and my outfits. Sadly all lost. Please, help save the data.”
Last year T-Mobile did a text-only ad that ended with the message: “Maybe next year, we’ll do an ad with overpaid movie stars.”
Let’s hope they spring for puppies in 2016.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State