T-Mobile’s Super Bowl ad stars “Kim Kardashian, Famous Person” discussing a very serious matter.
“Each month millions of gigs of unused data are taken back by wireless companies. Tragic,” she says over somber PSA-style music. “Data you paid for that could be used to see my makeup, my backhand, my outfits, my vacations and my outfits. Sadly all lost. Please, help save the data.”
What follows is an ad that could be for T-Mobile’s Data Stash program or for Kardashian’s new book, appropriately titled Selfie.
Last year T-Mobile did a text-only ad that ended with the message: “Maybe next year, we’ll do an ad with overpaid movie stars.”
Let’s hope they spring for puppies in 2016.
Read next: These Incredibly Realistic Celebrity Portraits Were Made Entirely With Emoji
Listen to the most important stories of the day.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement