The not-so-long-awaited reboot of the Fantastic Four franchise is almost here, and Fox has released a first trailer to whet moviegoers’ appetites.
In the new preview, we see each of the titular Four–Miles Teller as Mr. Fantastic, Kate Mara as The Invisible Woman, Michael B. Jordan as The Human Torch and Jamie Bell as The Thing–as young twentysomethings before they become “Fantastic.”
The new film will be an origin story for the crew and will also feature Toby Kebbell as Victor Domashev, a new take on the classic Fantastic Four villain Dr. Doom.
Fantastic Four debuts on August 7.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow