Social-networking site Facebook went down briefly Tuesday, along with its subsidiary Instagram.
The company issued a statement saying, “Sorry, something went wrong. We’re working on it and we’ll get it fixed as soon as we can,” according to Reuters.
Users across the U.S., Europe, Asia and Australia said they were unable to access either site for upwards of 30 minutes.
Several took to social-media rival Twitter to voice their frustrations.
Rotten Tomatoes took advantage of the moment to make a punning comparison to a cheap Colin Farrell movie.
Fellow sharing website 9gag memed up the whole experience.
And naturally, the MySpace jokes were aplenty.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve