Social-networking site Facebook went down briefly Tuesday, along with its subsidiary Instagram.
The company issued a statement saying, “Sorry, something went wrong. We’re working on it and we’ll get it fixed as soon as we can,” according to Reuters.
Users across the U.S., Europe, Asia and Australia said they were unable to access either site for upwards of 30 minutes.
Several took to social-media rival Twitter to voice their frustrations.
Rotten Tomatoes took advantage of the moment to make a punning comparison to a cheap Colin Farrell movie.
Fellow sharing website 9gag memed up the whole experience.
And naturally, the MySpace jokes were aplenty.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief