Social-networking site Facebook went down briefly Tuesday, along with its subsidiary Instagram.
The company issued a statement saying, “Sorry, something went wrong. We’re working on it and we’ll get it fixed as soon as we can,” according to Reuters.
Users across the U.S., Europe, Asia and Australia said they were unable to access either site for upwards of 30 minutes.
Several took to social-media rival Twitter to voice their frustrations.
Rotten Tomatoes took advantage of the moment to make a punning comparison to a cheap Colin Farrell movie.
Fellow sharing website 9gag memed up the whole experience.
And naturally, the MySpace jokes were aplenty.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State