Schoolteachers must be sick of hearing “Let It Go” from Frozen by now, but there’s probably no better way to get kids’ attention than with the Disney tune. Just ask Matt Glendinning, the head of school at Moses Brown School in Providence, R.I., who announced his school’s snow day with his own “Let It Go” parody, “School Is Closed.”
Don’t be surprised if Glendinning has been waiting to break this out for some time — the production value here is suspiciously high for a blizzard that only just took the East Coast by storm. That, or Glendinning should become the faculty sponsor for the film club ASAP.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow