Well, you at least have to admire how elaborate this is.
A high school teacher at A. Maceo Smith New Tech High School in Dallas, Texas, recruited a bunch of students to be his backup dancers in a choreographed dance to Mark Ronson catchy hit song, “Uptown Funk.” He basically goes on a madcap romp through the school’s hallways, busting out his best moves and gyrating his hips with abandon.
According to the YouTube description, “This is a great example of how a bunch of technology students let go of their fears, trusted their teacher and got down to Uptown Funk!!!”
Or, it’s a great example of how a teacher desperately wanted a thing to go viral and students agreed to do it because they needed him to write them good letters of recommendation for their college applications. Either way.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve