KFC’s Double Down Dog is as real as it is terrifying.
The hot dog wrapped in a fried chicken patty is currently a special promotion that’s only offered in the Philippines.
To help build buzz, KFC provides only 50 Double Down Dogs Monday to smiling — still breathing — customers at select stores:
Even though the over-the-top snack is already a source of Internet derision, it’s just the latest in a line of gluttonous fast-food trends.
KFC Korea offers a Zinger Double Down that puts a bacon cheeseburger between two pieces of fried chicken:
And other forms of the Double Down sandwich have existed in the U.S.
The world is doomed.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State