A massive snowstorm hit much of the Northeast Monday and Tuesday, with some areas receiving more than 2 ft of snow, airlines canceling thousands of flights and trains and busses in major cities stopped.
Watch today’s Know Right Now to find out more about what happened after the storm, and read more here.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases