Swiss Army Knives are so played out. You know what we need? Swiss Army bracelets.
Leatherman has announced a new product that you wear on your wrist, Tread, featuring 25 usable tools, including wrenches and screwdrivers but no blades, Mashable reports. Leatherman President Ben Rivera got the idea for the product at Disneyland, where he said he was “stopped at the gate by security for carrying a knife, when what they had actually seen was my Skeletool.”
For the record, the Skeletool looks a lot like a knife.
The product comes out this summer, when handy folks the world over will finally be able to go into theme parks with all the tools they need to, who knows, fix a roller coaster or something.
Read next: Here Are 12 of SkyMall’s Weirdest Products
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve