Swiss Army Knives are so played out. You know what we need? Swiss Army bracelets.
Leatherman has announced a new product that you wear on your wrist, Tread, featuring 25 usable tools, including wrenches and screwdrivers but no blades, Mashable reports. Leatherman President Ben Rivera got the idea for the product at Disneyland, where he said he was “stopped at the gate by security for carrying a knife, when what they had actually seen was my Skeletool.”
For the record, the Skeletool looks a lot like a knife.
The product comes out this summer, when handy folks the world over will finally be able to go into theme parks with all the tools they need to, who knows, fix a roller coaster or something.
Read next: Here Are 12 of SkyMall’s Weirdest Products
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?