During this year’s Super Bowl, viewers will see a Victoria’s Secret commercial for the first time since 2008. The above video — which features models playing football — is not the official ad, the company says, but rather a teaser to get us all pumped up about the ad.
The video stars Adriana Lima along with four other Victoria’s Secret Angels playing a legit game of football. And they’re not even playing in lingerie and impractical silky robes. They’re playing in real, bona fide football attire. At the end, they remove their helmets and shake out their hair and walk seductively toward the camera, but still.
Cool, so now that everyone is all pumped: the brand’s official TV commercial will air during the game’s fourth quarter, so be ready.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow