During this year’s Super Bowl, viewers will see a Victoria’s Secret commercial for the first time since 2008. The above video — which features models playing football — is not the official ad, the company says, but rather a teaser to get us all pumped up about the ad.
The video stars Adriana Lima along with four other Victoria’s Secret Angels playing a legit game of football. And they’re not even playing in lingerie and impractical silky robes. They’re playing in real, bona fide football attire. At the end, they remove their helmets and shake out their hair and walk seductively toward the camera, but still.
Cool, so now that everyone is all pumped: the brand’s official TV commercial will air during the game’s fourth quarter, so be ready.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org