During this year’s Super Bowl, viewers will see a Victoria’s Secret commercial for the first time since 2008. The above video — which features models playing football — is not the official ad, the company says, but rather a teaser to get us all pumped up about the ad.
The video stars Adriana Lima along with four other Victoria’s Secret Angels playing a legit game of football. And they’re not even playing in lingerie and impractical silky robes. They’re playing in real, bona fide football attire. At the end, they remove their helmets and shake out their hair and walk seductively toward the camera, but still.
Cool, so now that everyone is all pumped: the brand’s official TV commercial will air during the game’s fourth quarter, so be ready.
- Inside the Death of a Rural Daycare
- Exclusive: Inside Ukraine’s Secret Effort to Train Pilots for U.S. Fighter Jets
- TIME’s First Interview in the Metaverse: How a Filmmaker Made a Movie and Fell in Love in VR
- How The Inflation Reduction Act Will Spur a New Climate Tech Ecosystem
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- Social Media Companies Like TikTok Hope to Fight Election Misinformation. Experts Say Their Plans Aren’t Enough
- How I Got My Students to Stop Staring at Screens
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma