Upcoming Saturday Night Live host and The Voice coach Blake Shelton stopped by The Tonight Show Thursday — and his visit turned into a bit of a concert. But the person singing was not, in fact, Blake Shelton, but instead Jimmy Fallon, who attempted to sing some of Shelton’s hits.
Watch as Fallon totally butchers “Neon Light” and “Boys ‘Round Here,” with accompaniment from house band The Roots.
After Fallon attempted to impress Shelton by essentially ruining his songs, Shelton looks into Fallon’s eyes, smiles his charming Blake Shelton smile, and drawls, “I seriously can’t stand you.”
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out