Any hint of a release date for the upcoming Kanye or Rihanna albums could break Twitter. A new collaboration between the two may just end the universe.
Kanye West reportedly interrupted a Def Jam presentation on Wednesday at the iHeartMedia Music Summit to talk for 45 minutes about his favorite topic—himself—and preview some new music, Billboard reports, including that new duet with Rihanna.
The pair already worked together on two of Kanye’s biggest hits, ‘All of the Lights’ and ‘Run This Town,’ so a third collab would be highly anticipated, to put it mildly.
Kanye also spoke at length about his “responsibility to innovate,” reminisced about working with Paul McCartney on “Only One” and even sang some of that song a cappella. He also joked that he asked the former Beatle, “What was p—y like in the ’60s?”
West concluded by playing his collaboration with Rihanna from his laptop. Though he didn’t reveal the title of the song, Billboard reports that it featured acoustic guitar and a melody with a “massive hook.” When the song ended, Kanye (in classic Ye fashion) slammed his laptop closed and walked offstage—to a standing ovation.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time