Any hint of a release date for the upcoming Kanye or Rihanna albums could break Twitter. A new collaboration between the two may just end the universe.
Kanye West reportedly interrupted a Def Jam presentation on Wednesday at the iHeartMedia Music Summit to talk for 45 minutes about his favorite topic—himself—and preview some new music, Billboard reports, including that new duet with Rihanna.
The pair already worked together on two of Kanye’s biggest hits, ‘All of the Lights’ and ‘Run This Town,’ so a third collab would be highly anticipated, to put it mildly.
Kanye also spoke at length about his “responsibility to innovate,” reminisced about working with Paul McCartney on “Only One” and even sang some of that song a cappella. He also joked that he asked the former Beatle, “What was p—y like in the ’60s?”
West concluded by playing his collaboration with Rihanna from his laptop. Though he didn’t reveal the title of the song, Billboard reports that it featured acoustic guitar and a melody with a “massive hook.” When the song ended, Kanye (in classic Ye fashion) slammed his laptop closed and walked offstage—to a standing ovation.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out