Ellen DeGeneres opened things up by asking if any of the actors had ever been to a nude beach. Both Depp, 51, and Bettany, 43, admitted that they had, while Paltrow, 42, said that she hadn’t.
One thing that all the stars (including DeGeneres) could own up to doing? Joining the infamous Mile High Club. To be fair, they all looked pretty embarrassed about admitting to it on TV.
Earlier in the show, Paltrow and Depp opened up to DeGeneres about working together.
While Paltrow admitted that Depp is “sort of perfect” she did reveal that his lateness to getting on set would occasionally drive her crazy.
“He’s too cool to follow a regular 24-hour schedule like we do,” Paltrow said.
Depp replied, “I mean, my ‘on time’ is just slightly late, that’s all.”
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time