Ellen DeGeneres opened things up by asking if any of the actors had ever been to a nude beach. Both Depp, 51, and Bettany, 43, admitted that they had, while Paltrow, 42, said that she hadn’t.
One thing that all the stars (including DeGeneres) could own up to doing? Joining the infamous Mile High Club. To be fair, they all looked pretty embarrassed about admitting to it on TV.
Earlier in the show, Paltrow and Depp opened up to DeGeneres about working together.
While Paltrow admitted that Depp is “sort of perfect” she did reveal that his lateness to getting on set would occasionally drive her crazy.
“He’s too cool to follow a regular 24-hour schedule like we do,” Paltrow said.
Depp replied, “I mean, my ‘on time’ is just slightly late, that’s all.”
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out