“I once got a rake, and I killed a snowman.”
While Dallas Cowboys defensive end George Selvie probably didn’t say that on the sidelines to teammate Anthony Spencer, the above video sure makes it look like he did.
For the third year in a row, the folks at Bad Lip Reading have compiled clips of what NFL players could have said during this year’s season.
Check out the 2014 edition here.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List