Bill Gates stopped by The Tonight Show Wednesday evening to talk about the Omniprocessor, a machine that aims to help sanitation issues in third world countries by turning human waste into drinking water — as well as electricity and clean ash.
Gates recently promoted the machine, which his foundation has helped fund, and shared a video of himself testing the water on his blog.
So naturally, the billionaire philanthropist decided to trick Fallon into tasting some of this “poop water” too. He sets up a taste test with two seemingly identical glasses of water and then invites Fallon to choose whichever one he wants. And then things get interesting.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time