Bill Gates stopped by The Tonight Show Wednesday evening to talk about the Omniprocessor, a machine that aims to help sanitation issues in third world countries by turning human waste into drinking water — as well as electricity and clean ash.
Gates recently promoted the machine, which his foundation has helped fund, and shared a video of himself testing the water on his blog.
So naturally, the billionaire philanthropist decided to trick Fallon into tasting some of this “poop water” too. He sets up a taste test with two seemingly identical glasses of water and then invites Fallon to choose whichever one he wants. And then things get interesting.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022