Will Ferrell took an epic half-court shot during Wednesday’s Los Angeles Lakers vs. New Orleans Pelicans game—straight into a cheerleader’s face.
But don’t worry, it was for a movie. Ferrell was filming for his upcoming role in Daddy’s Home. He stars alongside Mark Wahlberg for the movie coming out later this year.
After the shot, Ferrell was faux-ejected from the stadium:
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy