Will Ferrell took an epic half-court shot during Wednesday’s Los Angeles Lakers vs. New Orleans Pelicans game—straight into a cheerleader’s face.
But don’t worry, it was for a movie. Ferrell was filming for his upcoming role in Daddy’s Home. He stars alongside Mark Wahlberg for the movie coming out later this year.
After the shot, Ferrell was faux-ejected from the stadium:
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science