A ball boy got hit in the crotch during day 4 of the Australian Open Thursday by a serve from Spain’s Feliciano López during the second round singles match against France’s Adrian Mannarino.
It was a rough game for Mannarino too, who had to retire from the game in fourth set because of what is believed to be heat exhaustion, allowing López to advance to the third round.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'