A ball boy got hit in the crotch during day 4 of the Australian Open Thursday by a serve from Spain’s Feliciano López during the second round singles match against France’s Adrian Mannarino.
It was a rough game for Mannarino too, who had to retire from the game in fourth set because of what is believed to be heat exhaustion, allowing López to advance to the third round.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science