The official United States distributor of Kalashnikov AK-47 rifles has announced it will be producing them domestically after sanctions on Russia prevented them from being imported.
Watch today’s Know Right Now to find out more about these (soon-to-be) American-born rifles.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- The 'Dopamine Detox' Is Having a Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- What NASA Can Teach SpaceX About Protecting the Environment