While pundits and political operatives dissected President Barack Obama’s 2015 State of the Union address, the quick-witted citizens of Twitter flourished in the abundance of meme-able moments Tuesday night.
Here are some of the highlights.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Speaker Boehner is Not Impressed
Secretary Moniz Gets Meme'd
First Lady Fashion
The President's "Drops-Mic" Moment
Rand Paul Joins In
The State of the Union Is...
The Suit Returns
Joni Ernst's Shoes
A Presidential Wink
POTUS flashes a wink and a smile