While pundits and political operatives dissected President Barack Obama’s 2015 State of the Union address, the quick-witted citizens of Twitter flourished in the abundance of meme-able moments Tuesday night.
Here are some of the highlights.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow
Speaker Boehner is Not Impressed
Secretary Moniz Gets Meme'd
First Lady Fashion
The President's "Drops-Mic" Moment
Rand Paul Joins In
The State of the Union Is...
The Suit Returns
Joni Ernst's Shoes
A Presidential Wink
POTUS flashes a wink and a smile