While pundits and political operatives dissected President Barack Obama’s 2015 State of the Union address, the quick-witted citizens of Twitter flourished in the abundance of meme-able moments Tuesday night.
Here are some of the highlights.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up
Speaker Boehner is Not Impressed
Secretary Moniz Gets Meme'd
First Lady Fashion
The President's "Drops-Mic" Moment
Rand Paul Joins In
The State of the Union Is...
The Suit Returns
Joni Ernst's Shoes
A Presidential Wink
POTUS flashes a wink and a smile