Jennifer Lopez stopped by The Daily Show on Tuesday to promote her new movie The Boy Next Door, and host Jon Stewart got her to dish about which of her famous on-screen co-stars have been good or bad kissers.
J. Lo wasn’t particularly forthcoming about naming names, but she did give a lukewarm-at-best evaluation of George Clooney, with whom she starred in 1998’s Out of Sight.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World