Jennifer Lopez stopped by The Daily Show on Tuesday to promote her new movie The Boy Next Door, and host Jon Stewart got her to dish about which of her famous on-screen co-stars have been good or bad kissers.
J. Lo wasn’t particularly forthcoming about naming names, but she did give a lukewarm-at-best evaluation of George Clooney, with whom she starred in 1998’s Out of Sight.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears