After much anticipation, Lil Wayne has just dropped his new mixtape Sorry 4 the Wait 2.
The new project is a sequel to his 2011 Sorry 4 the Wait, and has been released in place of his latest album The Carter V, which has been pushed back, Pitchfork reports.
Sorry 4 the Wait 2 features 2 Chainz, Drake, Christina Milian and Nicki Minaj and has remixes of Beyoncé’s ‘Drunk in Love’, Dej Loaf’s ‘Try Me,’ and Rae Stremmurds ‘No Type.’ Download it here.
Read next: Iggy Azalea: I’ve Already Changed Hip-Hop
Listen to the most important stories of the day.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space