Katy Perry is definitely bracing for some game day nerves.
“Honestly? I feel like I’ve outdreamt my dream,” she said. “I don’t get nervous about much, but I’ll definitely be a little tingly inside that day.”
Perry shares the cover with Texans defensive end J.J. Watt, who seems a little jealous she gets to take the field.
“She’s playing in a bigger game than I’ve ever gotten to play in,” the footballer said. “I’m hoping to someday be in those shoes.”
Fellow songstress Idina Menzel may also be battling butterflies before kick-off, as the Frozen star will be performing the National Anthem.
Tune in to Super Bowl XLIX at 6:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, Feb. 1, on NBC.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving