Katy Perry is definitely bracing for some game day nerves.
“Honestly? I feel like I’ve outdreamt my dream,” she said. “I don’t get nervous about much, but I’ll definitely be a little tingly inside that day.”
Perry shares the cover with Texans defensive end J.J. Watt, who seems a little jealous she gets to take the field.
“She’s playing in a bigger game than I’ve ever gotten to play in,” the footballer said. “I’m hoping to someday be in those shoes.”
Fellow songstress Idina Menzel may also be battling butterflies before kick-off, as the Frozen star will be performing the National Anthem.
Tune in to Super Bowl XLIX at 6:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, Feb. 1, on NBC.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now