During a visit to The Tonight Show Monday evening, Jennifer Lopez, who stars in the upcoming movie The Boy Next Door, set aside some time to play a rousing game of Catch Phrase. (If you’ve never played, the goal is to get your team to guess a phrase without saying any of the words in that phrase.)
The main takeaway here is that Jennifer Lopez is extremely competitive. She gets super into the game, jumping up and down and gesticulating wildly — all while wearing some sort of satin jumpsuit situation. It’s all pretty riveting, but the best part comes at the end, when she attempts to use her famous rear end to get Jimmy Fallon to guess the phrase “bottom line.”
It takes Fallon forever to guess it and then they lose and J.Lo probably hates him forever now.
Read next: A Chinese Company 3D-Printed This Five-Story Apartment Building
Listen to the most important stories of the day.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement