During a visit to The Tonight Show Monday evening, Jennifer Lopez, who stars in the upcoming movie The Boy Next Door, set aside some time to play a rousing game of Catch Phrase. (If you’ve never played, the goal is to get your team to guess a phrase without saying any of the words in that phrase.)
The main takeaway here is that Jennifer Lopez is extremely competitive. She gets super into the game, jumping up and down and gesticulating wildly — all while wearing some sort of satin jumpsuit situation. It’s all pretty riveting, but the best part comes at the end, when she attempts to use her famous rear end to get Jimmy Fallon to guess the phrase “bottom line.”
It takes Fallon forever to guess it and then they lose and J.Lo probably hates him forever now.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org