YouTube prankster Roman Atwood surprised his girlfriend Brittney Smith by turning their house into a giant ball pit.
With help from their kids, he covered the living room floor with balls, as well as the family’s indoor trampoline. Atwood set up the prank so when Smith opened the door to the house from the basement or garage area, tons of plastic balls spilled out — prompting the response, “Are you kidding me?!”
The video has racked up more than 8 million views since it was uploaded on Jan. 18.
No word on how clean-up is going.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving