YouTube prankster Roman Atwood surprised his girlfriend Brittney Smith by turning their house into a giant ball pit.
With help from their kids, he covered the living room floor with balls, as well as the family’s indoor trampoline. Atwood set up the prank so when Smith opened the door to the house from the basement or garage area, tons of plastic balls spilled out — prompting the response, “Are you kidding me?!”
The video has racked up more than 8 million views since it was uploaded on Jan. 18.
No word on how clean-up is going.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization