1. Is America willing to do the hard work to mend its racial divide?
By Eric Liu in CNN
2. The first new antibiotic developed in 30 years could turn the tide against the rising resistance of many diseases.
By Brian Handwerk in Smithsonian Magazine
3. Adapting to climate change will buy time, but rising sea levels are a major threat to low-lying cities.
By Laura Parker in National Geographic
4. Is four years too much? More college students are jumpstarting careers by graduating early.
By Rachel Rosenbaum in USA Today College
5. The cargo ship of the future will have a hull that acts as a giant sail, slashing fuel consumption and carbon emissions.
By Fraunhofer Center for Maritime Logistics in Phys.org
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk