It seems that Dame Judi Dench has solved the question of what to get the man who has everything.
When Hollywood heavyweight Harvey Weinstein appeared on the British late-night program, The Graham Norton Show, he told the story of how he had helped launch Dench’s Hollywood film career by convincing her to take the role of Queen Victoria in 1997’s Mrs Brown, for which she earned a Best Actress Oscar nomination. As a thank you, the award-winning actress had “JD loves HW” tattooed on a very private spot.
Even more surprising is the circumstances in which Dench revealed her tattoo to Weinstein. According to the producer, Dench showed off the ink during a dinner at the Four Seasons Restaurant, in front of a group that included Carly Simon, Nora Ephron and Mike Nichols.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart