Basketball analyst Greg Anthony has been suspended indefinitely and will not work for CBS for the remainder of the season, the network said in a statement on Saturday.
Turner Sports also suspended Anthony indefinitely and said “We will have no further comments at this time.”
Notice of the suspensions comes less than a day after Anthony was reportedly arrested and charged with soliciting a prostitute.
District of Columbia police told the Associated Press that Anthony was arrested at 5:46 p.m. on Friday and released that evening.
Anthony, 47, played on six teams over 11 seasons in the NBA after being selected in the first round of the 1991 draft out of UNLV.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time