Fresh off his big win at the Golden Globes on Sunday, Michael Keaton is in talks to star in a new film about the man behind the McDonald’s fast-food empire.
Keaton reportedly met with John Lee Hancock this week, who is on board to direct The Founder, a film about the life of Ray Kroc, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The Birdman star reportedly received an offer during the meeting to play the burger mogul in a script that has been described as similar in tone to The Social Network and There Will Be Blood.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart