Fresh off his big win at the Golden Globes on Sunday, Michael Keaton is in talks to star in a new film about the man behind the McDonald’s fast-food empire.
Keaton reportedly met with John Lee Hancock this week, who is on board to direct The Founder, a film about the life of Ray Kroc, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The Birdman star reportedly received an offer during the meeting to play the burger mogul in a script that has been described as similar in tone to The Social Network and There Will Be Blood.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow