Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer have a lot to celebrate Wednesday.
Not only does the second season of their Comedy Central show Broad City premiere Wednesday night, but the cable network also picked it up for a third season Wednesday morning.
“It has just been brought to my attention that Broad City is a female-centric show,” the network’s Kent Alterman joked in a statement, “but we’re going to do more anyway.”
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State