Patrick Stewart has taken on his most villainous role yet: Every single type of annoying person you have ever interacted with on a plane.
In a sketch on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Stewart plays: the notorious “Chatty Charlie,” who won’t stop spoiler-alerting your trashy novel; the deadly “Stinky Snacker,” who has a penchant for tuna fish sandwiches; the dangerous “Seat Climber,” who will step on your feet; the menacing “Seat Kicker,” who cannot or will not control his legs; and finally the deafening “Landing Clapper,” who needs to have higher expectations of pilots’ capabilities.
The struggle is real.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer