Rapper 2 Chainz is a pretty big fan of weed, and he’s pretty open about it. So naturally, TV personality Nancy Grace decided to bring him on her HLN show for a rousing debate about whether or not marijuana should be legalized.
Hint: Nancy Grace thinks it should not. 2 Chainz thinks it should. Oddly enough, this makes for really, really entertaining television. Grace mostly just yells and makes exaggerated facial expressions during her argument, while Mr. Chainz — who, it should be noted, is rocking a really awesome sweater — stays calm and paints a larger picture about how legalization would positively affect all taxpayers.
When Grace continually showed 2 Chainz a video of a small child being forced to smoke weed, the rapper’s response was, essentially, “I’m different.” (And according to him, so is almost everyone else who smokes marijuana.)
2 Chainz seemed to have a good experience overall, though, because he thanked Grace on Twitter and suggested making this a regular thing. Nancy Grace seemed receptive to it:
So, stay tuned everyone, because Nancy Grace vs. 2 Chainz could become a regularly scheduled event.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now