Usher is set to wed.
The singer and Voice judge recently proposed to manager Grace Miguel, multiple sources confirm to PEOPLE.
“I have an incredible partner and manager,” the Grammy winner, 36, told Billboard in its October issue. “She has helped me through some of the hardest times in my life and my career.”
Miguel is eight years older than Usher and has worked with him for just over three years, according to the magazine.
Usher was previously married to Tameka Foster for two years, but has said the failed relationship was his “best mistake.”
“Most people probably think I regret it because I ended up getting divorced, but it helped me learn that sometimes I think I know more than I actually do,” the R&B star told O Magazine.
Usher won primary custody of sons Usher V, 7, and Naviyd Ely, 6, in the divorce settlement with Foster and lives with them in Atlanta.
Reps for Usher did not respond to requests for comment.
—Reporting by Steve Helling
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This