If you’ve already seen Gone Girl, this parody trailer will make you rethink some things about the movie. Or it will at least make you laugh. If you haven’t seen Gone Girl but still plan to, you might want to stay away because of spoilers.
Created by the YouTube heroes known as Screen Junkies, this “honest trailer” basically just picks the David Fincher film completely apart. For example: we’re all supposed to be cool with the idea that a woman would spend years framing her husband for murder instead of, you know, just divorcing him. And that he’d then get revenge by … staying with her to start to a family?
The whole thing is pretty hilarious — and there’s a special little treat in it for Serial fans. Enjoy!
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate