If you’ve already seen Gone Girl, this parody trailer will make you rethink some things about the movie. Or it will at least make you laugh. If you haven’t seen Gone Girl but still plan to, you might want to stay away because of spoilers.
Created by the YouTube heroes known as Screen Junkies, this “honest trailer” basically just picks the David Fincher film completely apart. For example: we’re all supposed to be cool with the idea that a woman would spend years framing her husband for murder instead of, you know, just divorcing him. And that he’d then get revenge by … staying with her to start to a family?
The whole thing is pretty hilarious — and there’s a special little treat in it for Serial fans. Enjoy!
Read next: Watch a Very Talented 2-Year-Old Drummer Rock Out to the Foo Fighters
Listen to the most important stories of the day.
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space