Niche rental companies are cropping up to address travelers’ hyper-specific needs, whether that means a house with a high chair or a condo with a concierge. Here, four we love.
For the first-time renter: BeMate
If you can’t give up daily housekeeping and a concierge, consider Room Mate Hotels’ new peer- to-peer site, which lists rentals in 150 cities so far. Each shares resources with one of the company’s hotels or partners.
For the stylish urbanite: Onefinestay
This brand lists chic properties in London, Paris, New York, and L.A. (Four more cities are in the works.) Stark white linens and an iPhone loaded with tips deliver a luxury-hotel feel.
For the family: Kid & Coe
Here’s proof that “kid-proof” doesn’t have to mean blah—even in places like South Africa and Kerala, India. Listings include details like whether or not there are baby monitors and the distance to the nearest park.
For the five-star hotel loyalist: Private Residences by SLH
The 42 chalets, villas, and yachts are as luxe as you’d expect from SLH. The best part: one booking makes you a highest-tiered member of the loyalty program.
More from Travel + Leisure:
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time