Airport vigilantes have lately been calling out rude conduct on social media—from bare feet and nose-picking (#PassengerShaming) to too-big bags (#CarryonShame). But there’s more boorish behavior in search of a hashtag. Travel vulgarians, we’re talking to you.
Eiffel Tower, Angkor Wat, Machu Picchu: do you have to do a tree pose in front of every famous monument you see?
Have some respect for the natural order when exiting a plane. We’re going to spot you waiting at baggage claim anyway.
To the hotel guest who rises before dawn to claim multiple lounges at the pool: you’re on vacation! Sleep in!
Yes, the TSA rules on liquids apply to you—and the massive bottle of body lotion you apparently can’t live without.
Go ahead, please dominate the gate charging station with your phone, tablet, e-reader, and laptop.
More from Travel + Leisure:
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time